Monday, May 3, 2010

It's not even Mother's Day.....

I ask for no expensive jewelry, clothes, or something else I have to wash... Bret knows that when Mother's Day comes all I want are those little things around the house that never seem to get finished to be finished....usually it's outside and we are prepping for summer. The past two weekends the three of us have been outside doing major demolition on our yard. Bret has been a huge trooper and has made me the happiest wife around!

It seems I have turned into my father when I just sit and stare at my plants and grass, Ha! and KK has turned into a mini me when I was younger...Loves gardening right along with me and is singing Jesus songs the whole time!!

She looked so darn cute after church I just HAD to take a picture!






No comments:

Post a Comment