Thursday, January 28, 2010

A new blog home

We have switched blog addresses due to the fact that our Favorites tab has accumulated a ton of blog addresses..I figured this would be one way to get the list of favorites down. I also have been wanting to get into my Photoshop and loved the idea that I could create our very own blog background and header. Bear with me as I learn...there will be lots of changing of the layout:)Also, Bret has decided to do his very own blog on blogger as well. The two of us will be reading thru the Bible in one year. I know that it will be a great journey for the both of us and hope that the blog is one way for our family and friends to see what the Lord is teaching us and what we learn as we go thru the Bible. Bret's blog will be up and running soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment